Spring Break in Arizona is full of excitement and adventure. With so many things to do in this sunny state, you will never experience one boring second. Whether you plan to have an Arizona golf vacation or do a myriad of outdoor activities, you have to know the essential stuff to bring so you can take on every adventure that Arizona has to offer.
Here are some things that you should not leave behind for your Arizona spring break:
- Hiking shoes – Just like you need proper golf shoes for the green, you also need a reliable pair of hiking shoes to trek the wondrous trails of Arizona. It will also be handy for touring museums, exploring old mines, and shopping.
- Sun protection – It may not be summer, but we still have to protect our skin from the sun’s harmful rays. Lather up on sun block lotion with high SPF. Choose a moisturizing sun block so it will not feel greasy. Bring your hat and sunglasses to stay cool and still look fashionable under the sun.
- Camera – An Arizona vacation will produce a lot of wonderful memories. Capture and preserve them so you can look back at all the fun you had.
- Water bottle – Bring a water bottle wherever you go to stay hydrated and never run out of energy.
- Binoculars – The natural parks in Arizona are good spots for bird watching. Bring a pair of binoculars so you would not miss the fascinating birds coming back from their winter sojourn.
- Sling bag – A sling bag is very convenient when traveling. Keep valuables like your phone, camera, credit cards, and bills secure but very accessible for you.
- Light jacket or sweater – It may not be freezing cold, but spring nights in Arizona can be a little chilly. A light jacket is a definite must-have if you want to check out the city night spots or go stargazing.
- Small bills – Bring small bills that you can use for snacks, souvenirs, and tips for your convenience.
Spring is the perfect time to visit Arizona. From golf vacations to outdoor getaways – the weather is just right so for you to enjoy all your activities. If you have not booked your accommodations yet, check out the great Arizona vacation packages from Canoa Ranch. Enjoy golf and other fun activities while staying at the best hotel resort in Arizona.